This year I have decided to make a list of things I would like to accomplish in 2011. They aren't really resolutions, but goals (probably the same, but resoutions and I never stick together for long). By blogging about these "goals", I will be held accountable (or at least that's the plan).
1. Start my own baking business, taking advantage of Michigan's new Cottage Food Law.
These are a few of my latest creations. They turned out pretty well.
2. Become a homeowner. We are desperately looking for our first house. Then I can blog about all of our home improvements;)
3. Take vitamins and supplements. I have NEVER taken vitamins! Can you believe it? A paranoid hypochondriac like me, not taking advantage of this easy way to stay healthy. I am going to follow Dr. Oz's suggestions for the 4 vitamins and supplements every woman needs. (When I actaully get to the store and buy them.)
4. Become a better listener. This is hugely important to me.
5. Pray every day. I sometimes get so caught up in my own life, that I forget to thank the Lord for everything I have.
6. Turn the television off for at least an hour in the evenings and read. I love to read, and I want to make sure that my children learn the value of a good book.
That's only a fraction of the things I have written down over the past few weeks. But I don't want to bore you with all of them;)
What are some of your resoutions or goals for 2011?
Guys, I am going to be honest with you...I have more muffin recipes than anyone probably should. There is just something about th...
Every time I make this cake, someone proclaims it to be the best cake they have ever eaten. And yes, I am totally going to brag about...
This is the hardest post I have written. To be honest, I really did not want to write it at all. I would have been perfectly content lett...
Hello there friends! I guess I have developed this bad habit of once yearly posting. I know I always say this...but I am re...