An important part of having a healthy family, is making sure that we take excellent care of ourselves.
I am going to share with you my top 5 must have wellness products.
These are the things I use every day to keep myself in optimal health.
1. Vitalizer Women. This is my multivitamin, omegas, B vitamins and probiotics...all sealed in one very convenient strip. Once I started taking Vitalizer, I found my life changed! I wasn't tired in the middle of the day, and my energy level is ridiculous! If I forget to take it...I WILL know it by mid morning. Shaklee vitamins are actually the reason why I decided to become a distributor. I LOVE them that much:)
2. Organic Green Tea. It has boosted my immune system and metabolism. Green tea is also full of powerful antioxidants! It has been shown in studies to reduce the risk of certain cancers. Right on!
3. Cinch Soy Protein. I suffer from Hemiplegic migraine, which means that when I am having a migraine, I have stroke symptoms...numbness, loss of vision, inability to speak and think clearly...SCARY stuff! Last year I started getting these migraines every month at the same time (hint, hint). I did a little research and found out that my migraines may be caused by a sharp drop in estrogen. I found that foods like soy, flax and nuts are high in phytoestrogens (plant estrogens). So...I started loading up on non-GMO soy (this is VERY important...buy only non genetically modified soy) and flax. Chick peas (hence my hummus obsession) are also high in pytoestrogens. That is why I love Cinch...It's easy and FULL of non chemically washed, non-GMO soy! The next month, no migraine! I have not had one in 6 months!!! Another bonus: It helps with PMS symptoms:) ...Plus, it is also excellent for men's prostate health...just don't say anything about the estrogens;)
4. Raw Apple Cider Vinegar. This is one of the first antiseptics ever used. I'm talking Hippocrates type old. It had also been shown to help with fat loss, acid reflux, sinus infections, acne, allergies and arthritis!
5. WATER! I drink 80-100 oz. per day! Water helps flush toxins from our bodies, keeps our skin hydrated and is necessary for almost every body function. It will also keep you from feeling fatigued, hungry and grumpy as you make your way through the day.
I hope that you have found this advice helpful:)